- A/C Clutch
- Over Torque Protection Device
- Fan Clutch Control
Electronic Locking Differential Actuator
- Moving Coil
- Fixed Coil / Moving Armature
- E/M Brake
Steer By Wire
- E/M Safety Device
Transfer Case Synchronizer Coil
- E/M Coil
Transmission Shift Synchronizer
- E/M Brake
- ELD Coil
Sliding Door / Hatch Lift
Forged / Machined Components
Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Design and Validation
- 2D / 3D model and FEM Analysis (Structural, EM, Thermal, Plasticity)
- Prototype Samples
- Used for design validation (DV) test
- Dimensionally a copy of final design
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Regularly scheduled Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) meetings to evaluate progress against milestones
- Production Tooling / Production Validation
- Install production tooling and complete Production Validation (PV) test
- SOP / Production Ramp Up
- Align production to customer ramp up requirements
- After Launch Support
- Value Analysis / Value Engineering (VAVE) and Material Cost Reduction (MCR) ongoing activity
Ogura utilizes computer aided design, 3D modeling and computer analysis prior to cutting the first piece of metal for prototype components. Computer analysis includes finite element analysis and computer analysis of the magnetic flux circuit. Our in-house prototype shop fabricates economical prototypes using production-intent processes for short lead times.
Our cold forging operation includes independent bonderlube and forging lines.
We have roll forming lines which were specifically designed to produce high-volume poly-v groove rotors.
Our CNC lathes perform finish machining operations on various parts.
Press capabilities include a stamping press with a coil feed system, and two knuckle presses with transfer feed systems.
We also have two automatic indexing projection welding centers.
Ogura uses extensive automation in our assembly processes.